The first, January 1st – the new year, and the second September – the new school year. Many of our childhoods taught us this was a time of change; new teachers, new classrooms, new friends, new uniforms and new ambitions. If you’re anything like us, a new stationery collection was a happy rite of passage, but what about those other objects, outfits and amulets that were a gentle reminder that ‘you’ve got this’.
Back to school isn’t just for school kids. Be sure to head back to school, work or post-summer errands with a positive energy and a strong spirit.
We recently had the privilege of designing and making a piece of protection jewellery with a mother for her child, to give them strength during a hard time at school. Throughout September we will be donating 25% of profits from the Golden Eye Pendant to Kidscape, a wonderful charity supporting victims of bullying, their families, and school communities.
An amulet for Protection:
Esra Chain - Using its powers to reflect negative glares exactly back to where they came from.
An amulet for new beginnings
- Ay Pendant - The crescent moon is a symbol linked to new beginnings.
An amulet for Clarity:
- Golden Eye Pendant - Turquoise is the colour of calmness and clarity. Evil Eyes are most commonly found in this colour or Navy.
An amulet for Manifestation:
- Altan Necklace - Facing down, the Hand of Hamsa is thought to bring answers to prayers and manifestations.
An amulet for Joy:
Didem Bracelet in orange - The colour orange symbolises optimism and creativity.
An amulet for friendship:
- Yildiz Pendant - The star symbolises affection, loyalty and friendship.
An amulet for a little of everything:
- Our Chance collection features six of the best-loved lucky charms.